söndag 22 december 2013

I made it

Well I managed to finish the 28mm miniatures that I had started. three miniatures are ready and I am now preparing a second confederate soldier. The goal is to have five miniatures per side so I can start playing Bonnie Blue again. My 10mm regiment are soon done to. Only some skin colour and metallics left and they are ready to base.
But now some pictures on the 28:s:


Here are also a picture of all three miniatures ready for the table. I must confess that I have put all my abilities in painting them so I can't get them any better...

Roll sixes/
Conny


2 kommentarer:

  1. Great paintjob! The faces and the clothes are really nice!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Phil! I am pleased with them my self. I find it difficult to do the union blue. It is so dark that it is hard to get the highlights right. But I think I have made a good effort here. :)

    SvaraRadera