lördag 1 februari 2014

Work progress on Corinth

Hi
The work on the Corinth board has started for real now. With 75 days until GothCon I need to speed up some if I am going to make it all ready. I use white glue and gravel to get an edge to the streams. Then I will use some filler to get a smooth transition to the board. The hills I make with cardboard in layers. Then I will use filler to smooth the hills. O well need to make some defences to and I still have to do the missing troops. The basing continues with the union force and the confederates are being prepared to be painted. Here are some pictures of the work in progress. I am also preparing a how to of how I do my bases for Volley & Bayonet. 
Well white glue and gravel as promised.
This is how it looks after I remove the gravel.
Here you see the rivers are almost done. The glue on the hills need to dry before I can start applying the filler. This time I am also trying to do the board in pieces for easy of transport and storage. My Bull Run board is rather large and therefore difficult to store ;)

Roll Sixes/
Conny 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar