söndag 14 december 2014

Alter of Freedom

Now I have moved back in to the Bunker. I have started to paint some more miniatures again and that was real nice. I have missed it a lot. I have also started to read thrue the rules Alter of Freedom again and also set up the Corinth scenario for named rule set. Me and a friend will try to have a go this week at the scenario and rules. I will then make a AAR of the event. So here are some pictures of the bunker and the set up.
My painting space. Here I try to spend at least 30 min a day.
The shelves with my games. I have sortef out some of the games I own for the sake of space. 
The rest of the room. At the moment I am looking for a new table. 
The Corinth scenario...
The union force and...
... The rebels!
 Now I only need to learn the rules and have a go at it, wish me luck ;)

Until next time keep rolling...
Sixes!
/Conny

4 kommentarer:

  1. 30 min a day with that bottle? Then it will soon be empty? :)
    The room looks great, but where is all of your painted By fire and sword miniatures?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ha ha ha Johan! You got me there. It is nice to have something to get you focused on what you do but if you take to much the focus is lost so you must be careful... My BFaS miniatures are in box and waiting for better times. The batch I´ve got was really bad and I was promised replacement miniatures but they have not arrived yet, if they ever will.
    But thanks to both of you for the kind words on my hobby room, I am rather pleased with how it turned out.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice place and nice looking table!

    SvaraRadera