tisdag 19 november 2019

Preparation has begun

For all my wargaming years I have always had a problem with terrain. You see all the fantastic tables people put up and you want it like that. But you find you don't have the skill or the time to build it. This leads to fewer games since I plan and plan to try to find the best solution to make a nice looking table. Well this time I have set my mind up to get more games done. So I went back to some basic materials to get the battlefields done.
The rivers, roads and forests will be marked with fabric and the hills I will build up on the table with cardboard and put a blanket over it. The idea is to be able to make diffrent battlefields in a relativly short time.
I may buy a darker blue cloth in the future but what I have will do for now.
The battle rosters and all labels are done for the Battle of Kernstown. I will return with pictures of the completed table once it is done.
Until then keep them sixes coming!
/Conny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar