torsdag 14 november 2019

A Humble beginning

After a time away from ACW and miniatures gaming for some years I'm now trying to start it up again.
I got hold of an excellent book "A Storm in the Valley 1862". This is a book with 10 scenarios focusing on Jacksons campaign in the Shenandoah Valley.
This book has got me going at it again. I'm planing on creating all the scenarios in the order writen in this book and maybe even try the campaign that is the 10th scenario.
But to make this happen I have to do some terrain. But I will go for simple fast constructions and materials to get started and get some games going. I have started to make labels for my units, a humble start...
O well thats all for now and hopefully I will soon return with some progress.
Until then keep rolling those sixes!
/Conny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar